Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sharon & Bradley

August 29, 2008
Hilton Hawaiian Village
Honolulu, Hawaii


People often times ask me why I like to shoot weddings and why not something like hot girls and fast cars? I thought about this and what I love about shooting weddings is that I am given the opportunity to capture real emotions and unforgettable moments that will last a lifetime. That I believe, is something very special and rewarding.

Sharon Bradley and I had a rendezvous at the beach just a few days before their big day and what an awesome day that was. Their ceremony was at the Crystal Chapel on the grounds of the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Their ceremony was touching and ..... I admit it.......was a tear jerker...lol.

Thank you Sharon and Bradley for allowing me to capture your special day, I wish the both of you all the best as you start your new lives together.



Click "Play All" to see their slide show. ........sorry mac users, this particular slide show is not mac compatible.




posted by mikepham @ September 13, 2008

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I could, I would do it all over again. Especially cause I know the shoulder action! lol. Much luv to u guys. Thank u!

Anonymous said...

Nice job cousin.

Anonymous said...

sweet shots mike! LOOOVVVEE it. and that spot looks so familiar! awesomeness!