Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Krista & Dave

November 15, 2008

Often times I reminisce about how I really got into wedding photography. I think my interest was sparked when my cousin shot my engagement photos. Not really realizing what we were doing my wife Dianna and I were totally blown away by these totally amazing photos. Long story short, on my journey to becoming a wedding photographer I met a guy I will never forget, Johnny Phayakoun. Johnny pretty much opened the doors for me and things just took off from there.
So when Johnny asked me to assist him on Krista & Dave's big day, I was honored. Krista and Dave were such a cool couple. Although their ceremony was met with a few dark clouds, the day could not have turned out better. Much mahaloz to Krista & Dave for being such troopers on their wedding day, and a HUGE MAHALOZ to Johnny for giving me that nudge in the right direction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dancing photo and the last ones of them sitting down are breath takin....very romantic and lovely

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures! Magical photography - a lovely couple!